Victoria Matosa [Megaa.nz]

FCBOT

I am Bot
Administrator
VIP FSS
Not Impressed – Highly disappointing – Not to be trusted. I get an email from Mega Cloud Here simply telling me that my account is inactive: So I go to the account and they tell me that I am OVER the allotted amount. BUT in this letter I am 20 GB UNDER I cannot copy the text – Here’s the email Warning: Your MEGA account is inactive
You must reply before or upgrade your account in order to see the hidden content.

omarsilver

Registered
Not Impressed – Highly disappointing – Not to be trusted. I get an email from Mega Cloud Here simply telling me that my account is inactive: So I go to the account and they tell me that I am OVER the allotted amount. BUT in this letter I am 20 GB UNDER I cannot copy the text – Here’s the email Warning: Your MEGA account is inactive
[Hidden content]
gh

Laxbro3269

Registered
[Hidden content]
Ty

Cidinei

Registered
[Hidden content]
h

Errece

Registered
[Hidden content]
Thanks

niggaslike

Registered
bru
[Hidden content]
h

Ritober4

Registered
ty
[Hidden content]

joe951

Registered
[Hidden content]
thnx

doomedname

Registered
[Hidden content]
ey thanks

Firew360

Registered
[Hidden content]
ty

HyperSan

Registered
[Hidden content]