UDEMY – THE COMPLETE FINANCIAL ANALYST TRAINING & INVESTING COURSE [4.82 GB]

Phoenixagent

ʜᴏᴀxᴇʀ
Staff member
The Complete Financial Analyst Training & Investing Course

Succeed as a Financial Analyst &Investor by Award Winning MBA Prof who worked @Goldman, in Hedge Funds & Venture Capital

What you'll learn
  • 22+ hour complete financial analyst course!
  • #1 Best Selling Investing Course on Udemy!
  • How to pick stocks.
  • Become an expert in Excel for financial analysts (no prior Excel knowledge is required).
  • How to manage a portfolio.
  • How an IPO works.
  • How to build financial models.
  • How to get hired and promoted as a financial analyst.
  • How risk management works.
  • How to use technical analysis.

Description

#1 Best Selling Investing Course on Udemy! Welcome to The COMPLETE Financial Analyst Training and Investing Course by the author of the best selling business course on Udemy, an award winning professor, Columbia MBA graduate, former Goldman, hedge fund founder, venture capitalist, TEDx Talk speaker, author & entrepreneur featured in Forbes, Business Insider, Wired and Venture Beat.
I guarantee that this is THE most thorough financial analyst course available ANYWHERE on the market - or your money back. This is the most thorough and longest course I have ever made and anyone can take it and see remarkable improvements in how competitive they are in the finance industry as a financial analyst .

You must reply before or upgrade your account in order to see the hidden content.

Reactions: spybot

Hamdroone5

Registered
The Complete Financial Analyst Training & Investing Course

Succeed as a Financial Analyst &Investor by Award Winning MBA Prof who worked @Goldman, in Hedge Funds & Venture Capital

What you'll learn
  • 22+ hour complete financial analyst course!
  • #1 Best Selling Investing Course on Udemy!
  • How to pick stocks.
  • Become an expert in Excel for financial analysts (no prior Excel knowledge is required).
  • How to manage a portfolio.
  • How an IPO works.
  • How to build financial models.
  • How to get hired and promoted as a financial analyst.
  • How risk management works.
  • How to use technical analysis.

Description

#1 Best Selling Investing Course on Udemy! Welcome to The COMPLETE Financial Analyst Training and Investing Course by the author of the best selling business course on Udemy, an award winning professor, Columbia MBA graduate, former Goldman, hedge fund founder, venture capitalist, TEDx Talk speaker, author & entrepreneur featured in Forbes, Business Insider, Wired and Venture Beat.
I guarantee that this is THE most thorough financial analyst course available ANYWHERE on the market - or your money back. This is the most thorough and longest course I have ever made and anyone can take it and see remarkable improvements in how competitive they are in the finance industry as a financial analyst .

[Hidden content]