TUT PI mining METHOD

Roxxy

Registered
Trophy
Credits
PI is a digital currency for and by everyday people which you can “mine/or earn” on your phone . It represents a major step forward in the adoption of cryptocurrency worldwide. Their Mission is to build a cryptocurrency and smart contracts platform secured and operated by everyday people.The app (atleast for now)is for early adopters to start accumulating the currency before a "Value" is set and is easy to get.

Now the question arrises, how do you mine?

Well, you have to open the app and click on one button every 24h so that you prove that you are credible contributor to the network and that's how you mine.

Once you are mining, you can boost your hourly rate by inviting trusted friends and family to join the community. After 3 days of mining, you can boost your earnings more by building your security circle, which contributes to the overall security of the network. Keep in mind, earlier members of the network mine at a higher rate than those that come after.You can earn, without inviting people but, at a slower rate.

So can we trust PI Coin?

Pi is not a scam or any ponzi scheme(#Opnion). It is a genuine effort by a team of Stanford graduates to give everyday people greater access to cryptocurrency. The company is very transparent in the fact that this is still in Phase beta and that the Pi Coin currently has absolutely no value, cannot be traded or used in transactions, but that it will ultimately be up to “us” users and our involvement and interest that will drive it's growth as a "Social Currency".

What is the expected value going to be?

It really can’t be determined just like that, it depends on a lot of factors like demand and supply, news influence is one of the main factors, etc. First, it needs to hit the market and then we can talk about what the expected value is going to be.

Now I will summarise the points mentioned in the form of Pros n Cons :

Pros :

▪︎Completely Free!! You don't have to pay a penny.

▪︎Does not drain your phone's battery/affect performance.

▪︎ You do not need to leave the app open to mine.

▪︎ Does not use your network data

▪︎Decent Interface.

▪︎No crazy permissions required.

▪︎Puts the power of crytocurrency into your palms unlike Bitcoin which has been difficult for everyday people.

Download App from Here
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

Last edited: