Support Need help! Paid for VIP upgrade but my account status hasn't changed

mr24seven

Registered
Threads
Trophy
Credits
To whoever can help sort this out please message me, yesterday i paid for the $29.99 account upgrade but it seems that nothing has changed, i triple checked that i filled everything out right, sent the crypto to the correct place as far as i could tell (when i started the process i was redirected to coinbases eCommerce section). since i wasnt using a coinbase wallet, i copy and pasted the address that coinbase supplied for payment into the wallet app i did use and everything seemed to go through fine.
what do i do??šŸ˜Ÿ
look forward to hearing back!

ANONMUSK

+_+
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Trophy
Credits
To whoever can help sort this out please message me, yesterday i paid for the $29.99 account upgrade but it seems that nothing has changed, i triple checked that i filled everything out right, sent the crypto to the correct place as far as i could tell (when i started the process i was redirected to coinbases eCommerce section). since i wasnt using a coinbase wallet, i copy and pasted the address that coinbase supplied for payment into the wallet app i did use and everything seemed to go through fine.
what do i do??šŸ˜Ÿ
look forward to hearing back!
Hi i don't see any payment in Coinbase commerce .

Upvote 0

mr24seven

Registered
Threads
Trophy
Credits
Screenshot-20220919-153547-2.png
sorry for the delay on posting this screenshot of my payment, if i send you my cash tag for cashapp would that help you identify the payment?

Upvote 0

ANONMUSK

+_+
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Trophy
Credits
Screenshot-20220919-153547-2.png
sorry for the delay on posting this screenshot of my payment, if i send you my cash tag for cashapp would that help you identify the payment?
nope, it won't work. if you have txn id blockchain. its easy to find

Upvote 0