Make 1000"s $$$ uploading game clips

tertob544

Registered
BANNED
Hello everyone :)

I am introducing a very unique site that pays its users to watch and upload clips of their favorite games! It is absolutely free and they would never ask you to pay anything.There are users that have earned $1000’s from just uploading game clips. But that’s not the best thing about it. The best thing about it is that it’s actually fun. It’s not like a GPT site where you spend hours filling out boring surveys, it’s just you uploading and watching the content that you enjoy.

I personally like to upload 20sec. videos and get paid right away.
There is a live help section on the website called “Juice”. Ask them any questions and they will answer you within seconds.

Thanks!

Join using this link

You must reply before or upgrade your account in order to see the hidden content.

Reactions: onyx

onyx

Registered
Hello everyone :)

I am introducing a very unique site that pays its users to watch and upload clips of their favorite games! It is absolutely free and they would never ask you to pay anything.There are users that have earned $1000’s from just uploading game clips. But that’s not the best thing about it. The best thing about it is that it’s actually fun. It’s not like a GPT site where you spend hours filling out boring surveys, it’s just you uploading and watching the content that you enjoy.

I personally like to upload 20sec. videos and get paid right away.
There is a live help section on the website called “Juice”. Ask them any questions and they will answer you within seconds.

Thanks!

Join using this link

[Hidden content]
lets see