IS IT WEIRD?

wale4love24

Registered
Threads
Trophy
Credits
Sometimes the level at which i intend to educate knowledge into people just feels like being a savage. What is "Savage"? Does it really qualifies to be an attitude? Why are humans so sentimental? I'm I supposed to be your emotional boost when you absolutely benefit me in no way visible? Do I really need to care about your feelings before telling you the truth? Do I strike you as weird? What qualifies as the definition of weird? Weird means "Strange or unusual" and isn't that something to behold?

When my choices becomes "Weird" and unpleasant to you when then you definitely need to check yourself. Obviously we live in a world where your choices becomes someone's pain even when its not supposed to affect anyone but yourself. Why do you feel i need to fall down to the level of the norm when it clearly shows i am too "unusual" to be normal. What if my norm is your weird. Why do you expect me to accept your weird but make amendments to my weird? Are you sure you understand what selfishness means?

Do you see where I am going with this?

If you don't, then I'm not response for the mean understanding you got from my innocent honest response because most humans are educated but lacks exposure.

#DarkThoughtsOfAMarineSpirit