REQUEST How to make psd templates

Lipshitz

VIP FSS +
VIP FSS +
I'm wondering if anybody knows of a course or tut on making my own editable psds with layers? I'm trying to edit a specific bank statement that I can't seem to find anywhere. And I NEED it to look exactly like this one. Ive looked through and downloaded a bunch of photoshop courses on here but cant seem to find the part on how to do it. I have a good document "Dr." that can take care of it for me this time but I would really rather learn how to do it myself for the future.

Reactions: x.mixx

x.mixx

Registered
I'm wondering if anybody knows of a course or tut on making my own editable psds with layers? I'm trying to edit a specific bank statement that I can't seem to find anywhere. And I NEED it to look exactly like this one. Ive looked through and downloaded a bunch of photoshop courses on here but cant seem to find the part on how to do it. I have a good document "Dr." that can take care of it for me this time but I would really rather learn how to do it myself for the future.
nice

Endoes07

Registered
Photoshop can be intimidating for a newbie. The way I learnt was by first using a program called Fireworks, its an Adobe product which I found more intuitive. I'd be confident it'd do everything you need. Either way there's heaps of tutorials on YouTube, what you're wanting to do isn't that difficult. Watch and follow a few YouTube tutorials and you'll be on your way.

Lipshitz

VIP FSS +
VIP FSS +
I found a way to edit my bank statement. Instead of using Photoshop I copied the page source and edited the html. This gave me a way to perfectly match the font, colour, positioning, everything that I was having trouble with in Photoshop.

-First navigate to the statement/ webpage u need to edit in your browser.
-Next right click and go to inspect element/ source.
-Copy and save this page source to your PC.
-Now depending on your browser you can hover over the part of the page you want to edit and it will find and highlight the code that is responsible for it. (If your browser does not it might be a bit confusing but not impossible)
-Play around editing the page source until you have it the way you like and then save. (After you make a change open the HTML file in your browser or refresh it and it will show the changes)
-Once you've made all the changes you need you can take a screenshot and it will look as good as the original but with your changes included.

This way you can easily edit text on any webpage and keep the formatting. I hope it is useful to others. I get so much great information from this forum but not many opportunities to give back.

Reactions: CrewCab33