cg0

Registered
25 Jan 2021
My life has gotten a bit more stable but I wanna know from others. Has life changed this year, stayed the same, gotten worse, etc.

• Wow
Reactions: taldskfj15

taldskfj15

VIP FSS
VIP FSS
12 Jan 2021
Mine has been a combo of getting worse, jobs are next to none; plus I need services I am not getting now that I could elsewhere about the republic(s). Definitely thinking about career change, or fact that within 5 years well have a massive 10-20 million gig workers displaced by autonomous delivery vehicles and methods. Also concerned with how slow the vaccination is going in Europe, UK, Brazil, Africa as whole, we are bound to repeat mistakes and develop variants with higher vectors of transmission, and possibly the vaccines thus received don't work and its back to Warpspeed 2.0. Based on my education and past service to country. I see 'Covid wars' might be a WW3 level event. There are bad foreign strategic relationships developing and we need to be vigilant diplomatic, and if 'G'd' wills it fight for the safety of the Western world and free democratic nations, and ability to marry, and worship as your individual faiths instruct you.

Recipes for war just review history from 1890-2020 see those nationalist ideals and Authoritarian and Totalitarian attributes repeating.

I am so sad for Chinese people ' Not Communist members or party line folks', Putin's changes to the Russian Constitution to protect his self interest, and not of the be people who have lived under a never ending brutal system of government and Judicial separation, and being able to be innocent until proven guilty and having a jury system randomly picked and then going through juror selection by prosecution side and defendant side. In Russia there is no way to get justice, the police, FSB, or high level official (possibly Putin) written down with and order of finding the defendent guilty once the paper is past to the puppet/muppet panel of Judges who then act on order of the "State", People who work in public office positions fear being labeled in the National Police, and other databases as a personal that is "undesirable."

Thoughts from an American 'Jewish', lots of the Torah, and books of the profits show the what is to become; and as I understand from the Christian side their
some what carbon copy of Torah and Profit testimonies are coming true or for believers showing up and giving a level of confidence that its happening.

I am American, and I pray for the people of Russia, Iran, North Korea, China who are repressed and presented with constant propaganda via their State run media outlets and papers be it RIA or TASS (forgive me if I got part of those networks wrong.) People in Iran by a large percentage 'underground' don't want to live under the strict laws by the Ayatollah. China's brain washing media outlets:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
(CCTV), and
, the great firewall blocking the outside world, ban on all religion as they consider it 'Sorcery' not to mention organized 're-education in Xinjiang with rapes, deaths, and forced sterilization. <--- Gee reminds me of Hitlers methods, plus Stalin, just demeaning them, beating them, and destroying their soul and reproduction. As a Jew I find this horrendous, and won't be tolerated much longer by the looks of things happing in the NATO countries, and EU with monitary pentalies like sanctions, and UK building new and updated Nuclear Missiles. Atomic bulletin of scientist still have us at the nearest to midnight - 100 seconds. -
a publication dealing with all sorts of geopolitical events, and conditions: I thought when the new projection came on in January 2021 that we might shave off 10 secs.

In summary,

I pray for all nations, for people to demand a government run by the people, national elections occur and international observers monitor for voter intimidation, or ballets thrown out. Alexi Navaly - I pray for you to be safe in the Labor camp, and you come out and continue to expose the corruption, frankly which has gone on as long as the Bolshevik revolution with Lennonism, and following leaders on the Soviet Union like the bad ones. With each administration the new leader lead liquidation (executions) of people in the various National police see below all exercised extreme brutality and executed anyone under suspicion of being undesirable under the Soviet Union guide of a citizen. (hah) what BS. following the Cheka, to the NKVD there were liquidations done to their predecessors.

• Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    (abbreviation of Vecheka, itself an acronym for "All-Russian Extraordinary Committee to Combat Counter-Revolution and Sabotage" of the
    )
February 6, 1922: Cheka transforms into GPU, a department of the NKVD of the Russian SFSR.

November 15, 1923: GPU leaves the NKVD and becomes all-union OGPU under direct control of the
of the USSR.

– "Joint State Political Directorate" or "All-Union State Political Board"
    • Dzerzhinsky (November 15, 1923 – July 20, 1926)
      (July 30, 1926 – May 10, 1934)
July 10, 1934: NKVD of the Russian SFSR ceases to exist and transforms into the all-union NKVD of the USSR; OGPU becomes
("Main Directorate for State Security") in the all-union NKVD.

– "People's Commissariat for Internal Affairs"
February 3, 1941: The GUGB of the NKVD was briefly separated out into the NKGB, then merged back in, and then on April 14, 1943 separated out again.

– "People's Commissariat for State Security"
      (February 3, 1941 – July 20, 1941) (NKGB folded back into NKVD)
    – "People's Commissariat for Internal Affairs"
    – "People's Commissariat for State Security"
    • Vsevolod Merkulov (April 14, 1943 – March 18, 1946) (NKGB reseparated from NKVD)
March 18, 1946: All
were renamed to

The
secret police, the
, took their name from this iteration.