Futur3Corp

VIP FSS +
VIP FSS +
27 Mar 2022
Good Evening my Fellow Earthlings

Hope you are Swell?

Just Hear me out please

We all that contribute here take time out of our busy hectic days specially for your enjoyment the least you can do is to write the following which is only TWO WORDS and they are THANK YOU

it just takes 3 sec at most to just say thank you it wont kill you and it will only encourage, just not the current contributors but inspire new ones which in turn Leads to More Posted Premium Content

So Show a bit of love to the Person that gave you Info which he himself/Herself went trough all the trouble of giving you it for free and without any Effort required by you at all to get the Info
so Stop with the random keystrokes that effort could have gone into just showing a lil love for the contributor/s and share the love and appreciation

#HAppyContributors = #MorePremuimContent = #HappySquad

Last edited:

Τάρταρος

Registered
8 May 2022
Much appreciative to find a seemingly much less sketchy sort of community space for such subjects upon returning my thinking hat atop my soon to be graying hair after a decade hiatus. The learning curve has kept to Moore's laws moreso than the floppings, so it's a relief to not have to scour a bunch of BS just to catch up with the basics. Thank you