CRACKING PACK] HOW TO CRACK FORTNITE ACCOUNTS WITH VALID HITS

Lankymist7

Registered
Trophy
Credits
1.you'll need 2 checkers for this (Forchecker = it gives you only hits no capture & it's really fast)
and Fortnite skin checker you can use TCM Fortnite SkinChecker / FortniteReaper 2.0 (Credits: Itami)

Proxies : make sure you use HTTP/S Proxies
- You can buy fineproxy / storm proxies (fast af)
- If you can't buy them use these websites , proxyscra.pe or sslproxies24.top for HTTP/S proxies
-You can chek them with XSLAYER Proxy Checker , i've added the tool on the pack

How to use Checkers
-First , you go to "Checkers" then you'll find "FAST CHECKER" you'll start the tool , then click 1 to choose combos then wait a sec & choose proxies , then you do like that (for threads i use 200)
[Image: 25kiykn.png]

then it'll start checking , you'll have to wait till it's done , [I took a some screens]
[Image: 5ue4vm.jpg]

After getting hits which is only "email:pass"
you'll find result on folder "Hits_no_info"
[Image: 2yjod9f.png]

-Second , open "FourtniteReaper / TCM Fortnite Skin Checker" Load combos which they're "Hits_no_info" , Proxies & Use HTTPS
then it'll chek you only valid hits.
Example :
[Image: 2hg6cf6.png]

This is a simple tutorial , I hope this helped you
Show some support & you know what to do
[Image: smile.png]

CRACKING PACK (DOWNLOAD)

[Hidden content]
thanks dude srsly

for2020

Registered
Trophy
Credits
1.you'll need 2 checkers for this (Forchecker = it gives you only hits no capture & it's really fast)
and Fortnite skin checker you can use TCM Fortnite SkinChecker / FortniteReaper 2.0 (Credits: Itami)

- If you can't buy them use these websites , proxyscra.pe or sslproxies24.top for HTTP/S proxies

How to use Checkers
-First , you go to "Checkers" then you'll find "FAST CHECKER" you'll start the tool , then click 1 to choose combos then wait a sec & choose proxies , then you do like that (for threads i use 200)

then it'll start checking , you'll have to wait till it's done , [I took a some screens]

-Second , open "FourtniteReaper / TCM Fortnite Skin Checker" Load combos which they're "Hits_no_info" , Proxies & Use HTTPS
Example :

CRACKING PACK (DOWNLOAD)

[Hidden content]

Lankymist7

Registered
Trophy
Credits

How to use Checkers

Example :

CRACKING PACK (DOWNLOAD)

[Hidden content]
thanks